Connecting Alumni with the College of Business and one another
After graduation, alumni play significant roles at the College of Business – as speakers who share their professional experiences, as Advisory Board members who help ensure our curricula are relevant, and in many other ways.
You likely know you are part of a strong network, but do you know how strong? We have:
- 835 alumni with executive officer titles like CEO or President
- Overall placement rate for UA CoB Spring 2021 graduates is 93 percent (national average across all majors is 82 percent per 2020 NACE)
- 32,034 alumni (21,125 live right here in Northeast Ohio)
We want you to stay current and involved in the important initiatives and news happening in and around the College of Business. With our alumni an involved part of our community, we will only become a stronger school and community of graduates.
Contribute Your Time and Talents
Join other alumni and be a part of the lives of the next generation of business graduates by participating in a number of ways:
- Speak to student organizations and classes as Professor for a Day. If you would like to share experiences that you wish you knew about when you were a student, be added to the Professor for a Day database by contacting the appropriate Department`s chair or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hire a Graduate or Intern. Contact the Business Internship Coordinator to assist you in selecting the student who is the best fit for your job or internship opening. More…
- Connect with us through Social Media!
Give to the College of Business
The Business Alumni Board developed the College of Business Alumni Scholarship fund that benefits deserving business students. To adequately endow this scholarship, we need the help of many alumni and friends. If you would like to make a contribution to this scholarship fund, or to determine how you can otherwise get more involved with the College, contact the alumni association at 330-972-7270, email@example.com, or give online at uakron.edu/donate (you can note the College of Business Alumni Scholarship as the gift designation).
Keep Us Up-To-Date
Please make sure we have your most current contact and career information by completing a brief online form.