Academics and majors
UA is strong in the sciences, but we offer a wide range of in-demand degree programs, including master's and doctoral degrees.
- How to apply to UA
- To make changes or withdraw your application, fill out this form
- After you are admitted, follow these steps to join UA
- Scholarships available
If you have any questions, fill out this form.
- Immigration details and forms
- How to register for your classes
- For parents, students under 18, and Global Nomads/Third Culture Kids
Need to make changes after admitted?
If you need to defer your attendance to a later date, change your major before arrival, or withdraw your admission.
- Resources specific to international students
- Programs and events for international students
- Student groups
- Study Abroad program
- Learn more about the City of Akron
Virtual walking tourLaunch Experience
The International Staff is here to assist you during your journey to Akron and while you attend The University of Akron.
Campus location: Simmons Hall, suite 205
Office hours: Mon - Fri 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST, last appointment at 4 p.m.