Congratulations on your acceptance
to The University of Akron
Let's make it official!
CONFIRM YOUR ENROLLMENT
How to Confirm Your Enrollment
To confirm your intent to enroll at The University of Akron, complete the Confirm Your Enrollment form in your Applicant Portal and pay your confirmation fee.
After you confirm
Next steps for new students
Overview of steps for
admitted new students
If you haven't already, confirm your enrollment
- Log into your Applicant Portal and click on "Status Update." Then click on the "Confirm Enrollment" tab to complete the Confirm Your Enrollment form
- Pay your confirmation fee to secure your spot
Attend Future Zips Day or another campus visit
- Visit days allow you to explore campus, and get to know your new home for the next four years
- Ask your questions and get immediate answers in person about academics, financial aid, housing and more
Apply for financial aid (FAFSA) and University scholarships
- FAFSA is expected to be available in December. The priority deadline is March 1.
- View additional scholarships available at The University of Akron
Apply for Housing and Dining Plan
- You can begin applying for housing for the fall semester on Feb. 10, 2024
- May 15 is the priority housing deadline
- Find the housing application and dining plans in My Akron
Submit final transcripts
- Ask your counselor to submit your final high school transcript
Get ready for your New Roo Experience
- Once you confirm your enrollment, the Office of New Student Orientation will begin emailing information about meeting your advisor, registering for classes and your orientation experience.